TONIGHT IS TV NIGHT!

10:27 AM Edit This 2 Comments »
There is one reason I don't want to go to Bartlesville-I will no longer be able to watch Project Runway and Shear Genius.

Every Wednesday night I put on some comfortable clothes and sit in front of the TV to watch the best shows on earth. Project Runway season 5 just started, if you haven't seen the show it is about fashion designers who compete in unusual competitions. Last week they had to go to a grocery store and buy their "fabrics." One guy made a dress completely out of blue cups. It didn't win, the lady who made the dress out of vacuum bags and coffee filters won. Shear Genius is about hair stylist who compete against each other. Last week they had to do a hair style that their client could recreate perfectly without their help. This week they are doing something with bald ladies so I'm kind of confused-but I still can't WAIT!

If you have nothing to do tonight, I highly recommend watching these TV shows. CAUTION: You will be come addicted!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

I DID NOT KNOW PROJECT RUNWAY STARTED!?!?!?!? I have some catching up to do now!

Anonymous said...

don't have tat channel in mecico