July 25th!

9:34 AM Edit This 4 Comments »
I talked to Aunt Beth on the phone yesterday, she told me I never write in my blog. I told her, "That is because I do not do anything!" However, soon that will hopefully be changing. On July 25th I will go to my last day of work in Oklahoma City-perhaps forever. I still need to find a job in Bartlesville. I am planning on having a much more active life when I go back to Bartlesville. This will hopefully in turn result in more reasons to post on my blog!

Also, Aunt Beth told me Dalene had something wrong with her neck and posted it on her blog. I never dreamed of posting my spine problems on a blog, but I'll let you know! When I moved into my apartment a few months ago, my back started hurting. I thought I pulled something and waited for it to go away. Finally, I couldn't take the pain and went to the chiropractor. He took some xrays, and I found out that I have a curve in my back- or a mild form of scoliosis. This messes up the muscles, and that causes the pain in my back. My bones in my neck are also in straight line, and they schould be curved. This makes my head feel heavier, causing me to lean my neck forward all the time. Today I decided I want good posture and I'm trying to hold my head up straight, it hurts and feels weird. My neck will get use to it, right?

4 comments:

Nikki said...

You should learn how to spell should. Also you should play the wiifit it is supposed to help with posture

Anonymous said...

My sister-in-law was told something similar by a chiropractor. She spent over $1000 in a couple of months at the chiropractor. She also got massages once a week for a while. This has been over a year ago and she's still paying the credit card bills. It didn't help. She finally went to her regular physician and she gave her some muscle relaxers. She doesn't take them often just when she starts hurting and they made all the difference. I'm not saying all chiropractors are crooked dd(get it? chiropractors, crooked) but be careful

little dalene said...

what a copycat.
p.s. i found you a new chiro here. she's really nice. and gina is right, but yost is great and helpful. :)

Tim Rovenstine said...

try taking some epson salts. This was what your grandfather would recommend.