Part-AY!

11:27 AM Edit This 2 Comments »
Just about every weekend my house is filled with my cousin Matt, Nikki, Renana and John, my cousin Donna, my sister, and just about anyone else who will fit.

We try to do something fun every weekend. Lately we have just been playing Wii. Don't get me wrong, I love a good game of Wii, we just haven't done anything out of the ordinary in awhile. The last unordinary thing we did was a video scavenger hunt, items on the list included: roadkill (the bigger the better), a piggy back ride from a police officer, and a picture in a firetruck. This weekend I am trying to think of something just as fun. I'm thinking maybe doing a gameshow type thing-I can do a pretty mean PowerPoint!

Does anyone have ideas? It'd be great if you helped!

2 comments:

Dalene said...

The problem here is that nothing will ever top getting a piggy back ride from a police officer.

However, I think it would be fun to each take $5 to purchase a BAD salvation army outfit, and then go to dinner looking horrible. The trick is, you can't act like you're goofing around. Try to get in the role. See how the public reacts. Take pictures.

This is my middle-aged suggestion.

Rebecca Rovenstine said...

haha, oh wow that sounds great, but I actually think I might be way to embarassed to pull that one off!