Bartlesville Awaits

8:05 AM Edit This 3 Comments »
I'm probably the world's lamest person right now, but I am SO excited for Bartlesville. I know most kid's my age hate Bartlesville and they can't wait to leave. Not me, I embrace Bartlesville with open arms. I've always loved Bartlesville, it is where all my family and friends are. I use to not appreciate it as much, thinking other places would be better, but after being away I realize how much I truly love it.
Now that I'm going to Bartlesville I would like to become active in the community. I've signed up to help on Wednesday nights for the children's church. I want to do more though. I'm not really sure what activities are available. Maybe I can be a volunteer police officer! That would be fun! I doubt they'd let me do that though you probably have to be older. Does anyone have any ideas of what I could do to get more involved in my community?

3 comments:

Mary Beth said...

I always wanted to go back to Bartlesville, but we never made it. Good for you. Volunteer work sounds like a good plan too.

Anonymous said...

here's a handy little site for you. They started this site about a year ago. http://www.volunteerbartlesville.com/

Anonymous said...

Immigrant assistant program?