I'm sorry!

10:36 PM Edit This 3 Comments »
I'm totally slacking on my posting! I feel like such a poop head! So let me tell you how I am doing...

Bartlesville is GREAT! I love it, my family is here and my friends. Not that I've done much, AT ALL since I've been here. Mostly I sleep and eat and am probably getting really fat! I do play wii fit sometimes so maybe that will make me less fat.

For the first time in my life I am jobless. I have a love hate relationship with being jobless. I love not having any responsibilities, but I hate it because that makes me feel totally irresponsible and I totally need the money. I know I need to get a job, but I just can't make the decision on where I even would think I would like working. I really want to get a job I enjoy so its making my decision hard. Any ideas?

I think that's about all I have to say right now. OH and p.s. this Friday or Saturday-yet to be determined- I am throwing Dalene an "All American Going Away Extravaganza"! It will be great and anyone that can come should! I'm not sure what I'll be doing at it yet, but I do know there will be lots of fun, and maybe food!

3 comments:

Dalene said...

Poopie poop head!

Anonymous said...

you are slacking again!

Anonymous said...

Try watching Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.. It will perk you up.