WOW!

8:33 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
I am so out of shape. I just did a workout video, I thought I was going to die. (Okay so I'm really dramatic!) I had to pause so many times in between. I think however the more I do it the better I'll get. I have faith in myself. I even want to try and eat healthy tomorrow. I already have my breakfast planned out, instant oatmeal...plain and unflavored. YUM! I'll just add some 1% milk.

So I've decided writing a blog and watching Fraiser on the television late at night is not good combination. Is my blog even making sense right now? I hope I'm not that bad at multi-tasking! However, I think I am. Let me know...thanks..

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Wow your blog is just so exciting i can't wait to come back and read it everyday... Ok you have to have better stuff to post about!