My New Obsession!

10:11 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
I really do have a reason for being up this late..well not an important one. I am suddenly obsessed with antique rings. It started out by my friend having the most beautiful ring in one of her Facebook picture. I wanted one just like it! I was about to ask her where she got it, but someone else had and my friend told her that it was her Grandmas old ring. I started looking up Native American rings because it was turquoise, but didn't have much luck. Then I started looking up antique rings and there are so many pretty ones! I can't go to bed I must look at them all! They run roughly from 450-2000 dollars, at least the ones I've seen.

The pearl one I'm obsessed with it is from the 1950s and the others I think are pretty. Too bad I can't afford them! Maybe some day.

1 comment:

little dalene said...

That pearl one is cool. Did you check out ebay?