Oh my.

8:00 PM Edit This 3 Comments »
I say "oh my" all the time, its my favorite phrase. It works because thats what you say when something ridiculous happens, and my life is ridiculious like 24/7. What am I saying "oh my" about now you make ask (or not)? I have yet again changed my plans.
I am going to OWU again this upcoming fall. I can finally announce this decision because I told my good friend who I was going to be roommates with at SNU. That is the one reason I hate to go to OWU, all my friends are at SNU. I realize I won't make the friends I made at SNU because I won't be living on campus, and most likely not participating in the activities at OWU, but I still feel it is the best decision. Why when my social life will suffer? I can go to OWU free, for atleast a year, my mother says it is 2 and a half years, but I'm not sure if that is correct or not. OWU is going to be better in the long run, it will be cheaper and save me lots of money in general too. I will not use as much gas and not buy as much food since I'll eat my mother's cooking. Another thing I have changed, yet again, is my major. I will be studying biology. I want to aspire to be a vet. I love animals, I always have and I never wanted to be a vet before because I thought it would be very difficult. However, I started thinking about it and just because it is difficult doesn't mean I can't do it, and now that I'll be living at home instead of on campus it will be much easier for me to study.

Anyways, that is about it, I just wanted to inform everyone of my decision. I'll try and add some pictures of my puppies this week. I got a lot of pictures of them this weekend, they were very naughty!!!

3 comments:

Dalene said...

Hey..you'll be the second Rovenstine girl to leave SNU to go to OWU due to $$$$!!! You never know...might just be the best thing ever! Be sure to say goodbye to Professor Lewis for me from her old freshman year roomate, would ya?

Marlita said...

As far as my sons blister being gross, it is, and he knows popping it makes it less full therefore less painful. It's sad poor guy,anyway, thanks for reading my blog, I guess you must be bored at work? HAha

Tim Rovenstine said...

A girl with a PLAN, is better than a girl without a plan