The Ab Diet

12:25 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
I started this diet called "The Ab Diet for Women." In six weeks, supposedly I can loose up to 20 lbs. It hasn't been hard at all, today was the beginning of day 3 and I've already lost 5 lbs from the last time I weighed myself. However, I should clarify something, The Ab Diet is not a diet, it is a life long commitment, which hit me really hard today when I was at Panera Bread. I got this smoked turkey sandwich, but I really wanted some pastries from their bakery, and I though, "its okay I'll just eat one when I'm done with this diet," but I'll never be done! I'm always going to have to eat healthy. I imagine after awhile I will loose my cravings, but what if I don't? I'm allowed one cheat meal per week, so I'm going to have to start writing really long lists of what I want to eat for that one meal! So far for my cheat meal I'm going to eat, double stuffed oreos, pizza, curly fries, and cinnamon rolls. Yes this is just one meal, but I'll fit it all in there! Would you like to know more about the diet and less about my cravings? The Ab Diet is based on loosing weight around your midsection which is the most harmful. You eat 3 meals a day and 3 snacks a day so your metabolism is steady. Each meal has to include 2 of the 12 powerfoods which are..

Almonds and other nuts
Beans and legumes
Spinach and other green vegetables

Dairy
Instant Oatmeal
Eggs
Turkey and other Lean Meats

Peanut Butter
Olive Oil
Whole Grains
Extra Protein
Raspberries and Other Berries

Then there are exercise that should be done to build stomach muscles, but these are not even incorporated until the third week. Its been pretty good so far! I'll let you know how it goes! Hopefully I can stick to it, my cheat meal will be on Father's Day for lunch so I hope its worth it!

2 comments:

little dalene said...

You are so dramatic.

Anonymous said...

Als u aan Mexico komt zullen wij wafels eten,Opa