What I love..

8:57 PM Edit This 4 Comments »

Red Flowers

White Flowers

More White Flowers!! Actually just flowers in general!

What else do I love? (in no particular order)
  • Classical Music
  • Broadway Musicals and Listening to the Soundtracks Full Blast in my Car
  • Puppies
  • Snakes-actually ALL reptiles, I'd list them all but the list would go on forever!
  • MY FAMILY (extended included!)
  • Reality Television
  • Make-up, even though I barely wear it!
  • Bottled Water
  • Jewelry, but I never wear it!
  • Pineapple
  • People who Hold Open Doors
  • Different languages
  • Being an Expert, even though I'm not really an expert on anything! However, I like to be the only person in a room that knows something well enough to explain it to others
  • Taking Pictures and Photoshopping Them
I have plenty of things to add to that list, but I don't want to bore people! I didn't even put God on the list, but don't be deceived, I love him, VERY much, I just feel like he is a little more important than all those things and doesn't need to be on a trivial list.

Lets do the opposite now...Things I HATE
  • Chalkboard Erasers
  • When People Try to Get me to Buy Something, I'm so bad at saying no!
  • Fruit Flies
  • Dirty Dishes (Which I have plenty of right now!)
  • Ignorant and/or Skeptical People
  • The Windows Side of my Mac, yes, I can use either windows or mac on my computer, and I can NOT figure out half the things when I rarely venture to the Windows side.
  • Waking up to go to Work, if it was something fun, it might be a different story.
  • Blow Drying my Hair
  • Mean Cats
...I'm really just adding the most ridiculous things because I don't hate that many things. I like much more than I hate!

Okay, that was the random post of the day. I hope you enjoyed it. Do you love or hate anything? I like comments so hopefully I'm setting you up! ;)

4 comments:

Pan Cratius said...

Why do you hate chalk board erasers?

Marlita said...

Great pictures ! Keep posting, now I can see what you've been up to. No, the kids didn't go to Mexico.

Rebecca Rovenstine said...

Pan Cratius, who are you really? I really doubt you are my dead great grandfather. The thing that was interesting about the picture is that you can barely see the bat, and I hate chalk board erasers because they get full and don't erase well and only smear more chalk on the board and then you have to get them clean by getting dust everywhere! Just a lot of work!

liesel said...

I hate cardboard boxes and paper bags. They make me cringe.