Summer Vacation

2:28 PM Edit This 4 Comments »
I'm sure by reading my blog you have noticed my summer has been kind of lame. I stay cooped up in my house all week and on weekends go home to Bartlesville. However, this week will be different. On Friday I leave for South Dakota to visit my grandparents (mother's side) with my family. I am going to make it the best vacation EVER. I'm trying to convince my mom to let me go mountain climbing and cave exploring-I'm not sure on the technical term of "cave exploring." I told her we also need to rent some jet skis. We will also be hiking the Little Devil's Tower which is fun, but I want to fill the entire week with ADVENTURE! I realize I sound out doorsy right now, don't be deceived, I am the biggest girly girl, but I'm suffering from the effects of apartment fever. I also hope to get the entire family out to the Rushmore Maze and Mount Rushmore. I'm also extremely excited for family meals and Uno Attack. I CANNOT WAIT. Actually going could be a bad idea, and then I'll realize how much I hate being in Oklahoma City by myself, and then I'll want to quit my job. Hopefully the fun doesn't have that effect! ;) I still have about a month before I leave!

4 comments:

little dalene said...

Are you on drugs?

Dalene said...

This is going to be another "Dalene" comment...just to get any other readers totally confused.

Are you on drugs?

Just kidding. I was going to say that we will be visiting Mt.Rushmore in the next couple of weeks, too! I like your vacation ideas.

Anonymous said...

spelunking.

Tim Rovenstine said...

what is a lame summer?