Oh Bartlesville, I love you.

4:25 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
I love Bartlesville. I'm here right now, and really should be leaving, but am not.
I love seeing my dogs, and my family, and sleeping constantly. I've probably got more sleep than I would in a whole week at SNU. I've probably ate more than I would at a whole week at SNU too.
I wish I had more time, to go visit everyone. I feel like I never have time. However, October 16-19th is my Fall Break. And the 17th, which is on a Friday, is my birthday! Can we please have a family birthday party in Bartlesville? Would anyone come? I really want to see everyone. I miss everyone. Let me know.

2 comments:

Marlita said...

I'd come to your birthday party, as long as you had party hats and a pinata.
Don't forget to go see Nanny... she needs people to go see her.

Nikki said...

I'm not part of your family but I would come (if I was invited)