My book.

10:00 PM Edit This 3 Comments »
My book will be titled, "Bizet the Beautiful Blue Sheep." He is a sheep that is blue, and all the white sheep laugh at him. I've started it, and I think I've figured out how to incorporate Nanny into the book, but she'll be at the end. However, I'm kind of discouraged about my book because today while I as babysitting I read a kid, "Limu the Blue Turtle." ARE YOU KIDDING ME! The same color and everything?! I read the book, and it wasn't half as good as mine. However, I may change the title so I don't look like an entire rip-off. Also that book was about, its better to be good on the inside, and mine is about loving your outside and that is what makes you special AND NANNY!

Also, I'm going to Twirp this weekend, which is a sort of Sadie Hawkins. I asked my friend Kyle. I'm informing you just to start some rumors within the family. I'll try and get pictures on here by Saturday.

3 comments:

Dalene said...

Sounds good to me!!

And I'll try to spread the Kyle rumor

little dalene said...

How does Herschel feel about this? I'm proud of you. You're doing something I never did at SNU. :)

Pan Cratius said...

You always were some of the favorite people of that lady Nanny. I'm anxious to see how she fits in to a book about a blue sheep. Is this something about Little Boy Blue?