TWIRP

9:50 PM Edit This 4 Comments »
Twirp is the Sadie Hawkins type event at my school. This is my friend Kyle who I asked to go with me. He picked me this flower.


Everyone was there! It was great. This is when we were in line for a hay ride that took us to a corn maze. The maze was so hard!


After the maze the most ridiculous thing of the night happened. Six guys fit into one port-a-potty. Sick.


There was also a petting zoo. This is my roommate Anna petting a miniature horse. She is drinking beer....root beer.....


I took this next picture for my Grandmas. I took the leftovers from the chili dinner back to my dorm. Three containers of chili! It is better than cafeteria food!


This is my first post in a long time that actually has pictures. I've been slacking! (P.S. I got my awesome jacket at Goodwill. haha)

4 comments:

Marlita said...

Kyles kinda cute, and way to go with the chili! Have Kyle over for dinner, and I love your jacket, you must have gotten Kyles tuxedo t-shirt at Goodwill too!

liesel said...

Did you square dance?

Anonymous said...

Since when did you eat leftovers and chili - I bet when we move you this summer I will find 3 containers of green chili in your refrigerator.

Mom

Rebecca Rovenstine said...

Marlita, Kyle is a friend! haha. He got his tuexdo jacket for his sisters rehearsal dinner.

Charissa, There was no dancing, I'm at a Nazarene school!

Mother, Anna eats everything. She just woke up and said she wanted some. Sick!