I saw a red BMW!

7:26 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
It was for sale, it was a 2001, and was selling for a little less than $11,000. I kind of want it...

Anyways, that was just my random fact of the day. The real reason I'm blogging, is because I have gotten complaints about not keeping up with my blog. So here is my glorious post.

Here is why I haven't been keeping up with my blog:

1. Chemistry Lab
2. Zoology Lab
3. Working Every Day
4. Relaxation Time!
5. Nap Time!
6. School
7. Things my Friends Drag me to.

So please forgive me for not giving the most speediest of updates.

2 comments:

Dalene said...

You should never never let your blog stand in the way of a good nap.

Wendell Rovenstine said...

You need to let your Dad know you are looking at the BMW. He probably would sell his old GMC pick up in order for you to purchase it. Go make a deal and then tell your Dad you have something special for him to see. He probably not speak to you again if you did that. Keep doing what you are doing right now.. Sounds like you are a typical College student.