I got a job!

5:47 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
I am SO excited! I am officially a professional babysitter! I get to pick my own hours AND I get payed pretty good, and supposedly people tip on the required amount! Right now I just have to get my Child and Infant CPR and First aid and I am good to go! I am so happy to be making money soon! Plus, maybe some parents will let me do homework when their kids go to sleep?? :) That'd be good.

OH, and if my family ever needs me to babysit, let me know, you'll get the family discount: FREE! Well, I might make you throw in dinner now that I think about it. haha!

If you ever need a good babysitter(they have this service in the Tulsa and Bartlesville area too) just go to seekingsitters.com. All you have to do is apply, and they'll do a background check on you and make sure you're okay and you'll have a babysitter in no time. Seekingsitters, background checks their babysitters (they even requested me as a friend on myspace!) and the sitters are required to know CPR and first aid. So get them to babysit sometime, and maybe you'll get someone as cool as me!

No comments: