Tornadoes are NOT fun.

1:57 PM Edit This 4 Comments »
I do not know why I use to like tornadoes. Probably because when I use to like them I would be in my front yard looking around trying to actually see one. At SNU they are a little more safe than I prefer to be and have us all sitting in a basement. You would think this would be fun, everyone getting together in a basement, but no. People have things to be doing, no one wants to be sitting down here, atleast I am getting some homework done. I am also hoping that my night class will be cancelled. I guess the tornado has already taken down Target. As long as it doesn't take down Wal-Mart!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good thing you were not at Hobby Lobby. I heard it is a mess.

I am glad you were safe - I never liked the fact your dad let you run around the front yard.

Mom

little dalene said...

The Target on NW Expressway is gone?
You have to run to Broadhurst. That's what I always did. Then you can watch outside and run to the tunnel if you need to go underground.
My freshman year we had to go to Hatley's basement. A bunch of the girls from out of state were crying because they were so scared. One of the girls as a joke stood up and said, "Now's the time to get right with the Lord." I thought it was funny, but not everyone else did. Haha.

Tim Rovenstine said...

glad you were safe...

Mary Beth said...

Rebecca, I was thinking about you and glad you are okay. Be careful.