I <3 school! :D

1:07 PM Edit This 5 Comments »
I really like school so much better when I'm not stressed out of my mind. My classes are really enjoyable and fun, and I have so much more free time. However, my free time is typically taken up by work. I'm trying to get lots of money because I need like $100 a week to get enough money to save for a ticket to S. Korea. Today I worked 8-2, I actually get to do something for the weekend, so me and my friends are going to a really inappropriate scary movie-but it is in 3D!! How cool is that? I'm super excited, I haven't seen a 3D movie in years. Wish you all a great weekend!

xoxo
Becca

P.S. I want my hair colored like the Olsen twin on the left, what do you think?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really really like it! It would be even prettier on you.
Grandma D

Dalene said...

Love that hair color idea... But asking myself WHY you found it!!! ;o) I didn't know you were planning a trip to Korea! FUN!

Anonymous said...

I like the hair but how will you save money if you spend it on things like that?

Mom

little dalene said...

Isn't that your natural hair color?

Marlita said...

Anything having to do with the Olsen Twin, I say no to...