Good News!

12:04 AM Edit This 4 Comments »
Since last semester I have been increasingly interested in becoming yearbook editor. I made an application and turned it in last Friday. Today I had my interview. I was super nervous, I wanted to barf all day. I thought I did terrible, I kept thinking after it was over of all the things I could have answered better. Then I got a phone call, "Congratulations......" my friends saw my facial expressions and started screaming in the background. I am SO excited!

4 comments:

Marlita said...

Way to go Becca!!! Keep us posted!

Nikki said...

You want to be just like Dalene, don't you? It's Ok you can admit your big sister is your role model. hahaha

little dalene said...

You are such a lady.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You are a talented girl and I know you will do a good job. I am proud of you!

Grandma Donna