Any ideas?

9:58 PM Edit This 3 Comments »
First I would like to say, I hate shopping for clothes. Spending money and trying on countless outfits before I actually like how one looks does not appeal to me. Instead of shopping, I usually take the clothes my sister no longer wants. However, each season I'll buy one or two new things. This means I've been wearing all my clothes about 3 or 4 years old, except a few items of clothing. I'm to a point where my clothes don't fit me the same way and the ones that I still fit into are getting holes are just look bad. The other day my favorite pair of jeans that I've had about 2 years, ripped in the back. The other pair I wear is a black color, and I have another pair I've had since I was about 16 and I'm not the same size as I was then. My tennis shoes are ripping and I've been noticing holes in the underarms of most my shirts.
Tomorrow is a dreaded day, I have to go buy pretty much a new wardrobe. This creates a problem since I've being trying to put most my money in savings. I need to do some smart shopping. This is where I need your help. I am not a smart shopper! For some reason only the most expenisive brands and newest styles appeal to me. Where should I go? I need some tips! Help me!

3 comments:

Marlita said...

I love Ross! They have cute clothes for a good price.

Mary Beth said...

Goodwill might suprise you or a consignment store.

Dalene said...

You just need to put some pretty metal rings on the clothes you already have. Problem solved.