Boring Summer.

11:11 AM Edit This 3 Comments »
Okay, so maybe this doesn't qualify as the saddest day of my life, but it turns out I am most likely not able to go to South Korea. This was what I have been excited for since August. Turns out I'm about 600 dollars short of a plane ticket, and even then I'd still need money for spending and money to cover bills while I am gone. My mom had a great idea for me to work in Bartlesville and then go towards the end of the summer. I was excited that I still would be able to go, but after talking to Dalene that is when she will be super busy with work, I would barely even see her. So now my plans are working in Bartlesville all summer. It will be nice to save money, but I'm ready to go somewhere else after being there for a couple days. Beth did point out one good thing, now I can buy my 300 dollar shoes, but now even those don't seem as exciting since I cannot impress a Korean with them. Sorry if I sound really lame and depressing, I'm just really upset!

3 comments:

Marlita said...

You could always return the nose ring, the shoes and the hair dye job. Oh never mind... I guess you can't. You can come see me instead!

Anonymous said...

Becca.

I am so sorry. Maybe the man of your dreams is in Bartlesville and you will get to meet him?

G. D. H.

Tim Rovenstine said...

I've used 3 boxes of Kleenex.... How was Rome? Have your Nanny teach you that song, COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS NAME THEM ONE BY ONE.