I need some advice!

8:34 PM Edit This 9 Comments »
So the other day I feel in love with these shoes when watching an excellent show, Dollhouse, while one of the main characters wore them..

Then I came to the shocking realization they are $370.00. Oh, but how bad I want them!

So I decided to look at other heels and maybe find a cheaper pair I could be satisfied with. Then I found these...

They are only $90.00, which is still a lot of money, but they are $180.00 less than the ones I originally wanted. And the only difference is they are a lighter color! Should I get them? They are so cute!

9 comments:

liesel said...

I think I saw some at the GoodWill last week just like them for $3.99.

Mary Beth said...

Save your money. They are cute but don't look very comfortable; and you are tall enough.

The Rigsby's said...

I dont think they are very cute. You might fall on your face and how often would you really wear them. Payless has some really cute shoes right now!!

little dalene said...

I could get those here for less than $30. You would have to wear about a size too small though. Don't pay $90. That's crazy.

Anonymous said...

I thought you were saving your money.

Mom

Wendell Rovenstine said...

Was the "I need some advice" question really a plea for suggestions or was it a joke. Knowing your little brother has some pretty incredible ability to be able to know where everything is located in the universe - - - assures us that someone in your family will be able to assist in this difficult decision.

Anonymous said...

Becca, when I was in college I wore all the hi heels that I could afford. (they weren't even that Hi.) Now I can't wear any heels because I ruined my feet with all those "pretty" shoes. Just my observation! The shoes are cute but I would wait until I could get a little pair in Korea for 30 dollars.
Grandma H.

Tim Rovenstine said...

Yeah, I'm with Charissa, try the Salvation Army or Goodwill, it's the ROVENSTINE thing.

Nikki said...

Becca don't do it, that is a waste of money!