2 weeks!

8:21 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
In less than two weeks I will be on my way to Bartlesville, where I will live until August. I have to say, my first thought on moving back to Bartlesville and staying there for the entire summer were not to positive. But, I've thought about it for awhile now and geniuenly excited for this summer. It will give me a chance to make some cash, and I already have a couple jobs lined up. Also it would be great if I could actually get in shape this summer (tips and helpful hint on staying on track are welcome!). All that is left now is actually finishing up my classes. Wish me luck!

Here is a picture to liven up my post a little (I found this on Flikr, I love the color!):

2 comments:

little dalene said...

You only have two weeks left? Wow! Then you are halfway done with college! Maybe in the last half you'll learn how to use spell check.

Wendell Rovenstine said...

How serious are you about getting in shape this summer. Uncle Mark walks 10 miles a day. How about starting 1 mile a week with him and adding a mile a week. By the time you go back to SNU you would be amazingly hooked on the rhythm of life. Maybe if you don't do 10 you could do 5 a day by summer's end. I know your dad would go absolutely bonkers if you would ride a bike with him. Pick you activity and show us how to do it. I have walked every day this year. I started small and am increasing it every week till I get to where I want to be. Keep us in the loop as to what you decide