Beliving in Something

9:14 AM Edit This 2 Comments »
Yesterday I watched Hair, if you're not familiar about with this, its a musical made in the 70's about the war, young adults, there is lots of weed smoking, some nudity, and really inappropriate songs. I LOVED THIS MOVIE.

Why?

It showed the issues of this generation so greatly. It showed what the majority of them believed in. That generation really wanted something-peace. It showed their unconventional lifestyle. It showed their protest, it showed them going to war. They made history. My generation has done nothing like theirs has, I'm kind of jealous, I wish my generation could get together and believe in something like that!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAIR...I lived in the 70's and can't remember ever seeing the movie. Wonder what kind of world view the director of the movie had? Estonian lurker

Unknown said...

You spelled Believing wrong.